6/29/2015

life blossom

Tuesday July 7th, 2 Corinthians 12: My grace is enough; it's all you need.  My strength comes into its own in your weakness.  Once I heard that, I was glad to let it happen. I quit focusing on the handicap and began appreciating the gift. One of the real strengths of a Christian is the ability to enjoy our weaknesses.  It is in our weaknesses that we can finally let God shine through. Our strengths tend to give us the false hope that we can really do it all on our own.  In the movie “Bruce Almighty” it is when Jim Carrey finally gave up on trying to run everything and just wished for the happiness of another that he began to live.  Often times we find that the same is true for us.  This is not advocating doormat theology where the other walks all over you, but on your terms, out of your relationship with God, work for the happiness of the other in your life and in the process watch your life blossom.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me