4/27/2015

clearing brush

Saturday May 9th, John 15:   5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned.  What part of your life remains outside of God and God’s control??  It won’t be forever, God will change that.  God will prune and perfect you in this life and in the next.  You have a choice.  Do you want to live as a child of God now, fully aware of God’s blessing, or do you want to waste your whole life on some illusion and change it later?  As far as choices go, we all have that one.  Eventually all the dead wood in our lives will be stripped away and thrown into the purifying fire.  It is when the brush is cleared from our eyes that we are more able to see God in our lives.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me