2/02/2015

Enjoy

Wednesday February 11th 1 Corinthians 9: 22 When I am with those who are oppressed, I share their oppression so that I might bring them to Christ. Yes, I try to find common ground with everyone so that I might bring them to Christ. 23 I do all this to spread the Good News, and in doing so I enjoy its blessings. Someone who is really dealing with issues can spot a fake a mile away. Who do you have common ground with? With whom are you comfortable relating? These are the ones to whom you are called to minister.  These are the ones God has placed before you for a reason, and there are more than enough for a lifetime. That doesn’t mean you do not concern yourself for the needs of others with whom you have little in common. As a matter of fact, your concern for those with whom you have little in common may be the very thing you share with those in which you do share commonality. The family of God is about community, relationships, honesty, healing and wholeness, and seeing one another as brothers and sisters in Christ. It is not about superheroes who do it all, it is about communities who support all.  Superheroes are for comics. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me