9/15/2014

Change?

Friday September 26th, Matthew 20:  13 "But he answered one of them, 'Friend, I am not being unfair to you. Didn't you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don't I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?'  Is your church envious because God is generous?  Some in the Church want to “Pray away the gay,” God wants to invite them in.  Some in the church want to “keep worship as it was when I was young,” God wants to make church inviting for those who are not there.   God wants us to work in the fields because working in the fields is the reward.  Some in the church want to be in charge.  God has to work against some in the church to be in charge.  God’s control of the world doesn’t look like control, because it is not, it is grace.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me