4/14/2014

only Jesus

Tuesday April 29th, 1 Peter 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fadeā€”kept in heaven for you.  I have watched as the Supreme Court has given the elections and with it, the rules that run the market place to the super wealthy.  I have seen the housing market rise and fall and rise again.  The price of gold is forever being marketed on the AM stations as a hedge against fear.  You and I, in the world of money, are left holding a few cents here and losing a few cents there while trying to help out with the food banks that try to feed the ever increasing populace of working poor.  In this world, the economy is rigged, and it is not rigged in favor of you and I.  Jesus calls us to put our faith in him, to store our treasures in heaven where there is no recession, no war profiteers or Supreme Court activists to wreck the economy for everyone else.  There is only Jesus.  My interest in him always pays beyond my expectations.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me