9/30/2013

only infatuation

Thursday October 10th, Luke 17:  5 The apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith!"  This is an interesting and very human request, as if it was up to Jesus to increase their faith.  On the day we were married I not only knew, but publically acknowledged that I loved my wife.  But did I really know how deeply I loved my wife?  Over the years and trials, fights and making up, struggling and snuggling together, being there for the other person, having her be there for me, we have just started to learn the depth of love.  All of these issues and conflicts over the years and the many yet to come, increase our faith in, and our love for one another.  Increasing your faith, like increasing your love, is a process; it is a lifelong walk with Jesus through the hills and the valleys of life.  Anything less is just infatuation.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me