9/30/2013

aim higher

Friday October 11th, Luke 17: 6 He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you. I don’t know if faith can anthropomorphism a mulberry tree and make it obey better than our children, but I have seen faith move mountains of injustice and greed.  I have seen faith erase years of brokenness and infidelity in relationships.  I have seen faith offer forgiveness and reconciliation to a murderer who killed several children in a small community’s school building.  I have seen faith, however small, do things far beyond getting a mulberry tree to follow your verbal commands.  It is not your faith that needs to increase; it is your belief in the faith of Christ.  Aim higher and let your faith soar.     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me