2/26/2013

Opening Litany based on Psalm 119: 167-176

Pastor: I follow your ways O Lord, and it fills my soul with love. You see all that lies before me and help me walk on the right path in life.

 Congregation: Hear my pleas O Lord and help me to understand your word and the direction you would have me go in life. 

 Pastor: I shall bring forth praise and sing for joy when I remember your promises and ways.

 Congregation: Be near me Lord God to catch me when I fall. Though I am not perfect, I have chosen your way and your word and promise of salvation is my strength and delight.

 Pastor: Help me to follow your ways in my life and fill my lips with praise.

 Congregation: When I stumble and go astray, lead me back to your fold Dear Lord and teach me your ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me