10/24/2011

John 14:21-27 St. Simon & St. Jude, Apostles

In my striving
To be the child of God I am called to be
I am short of the call
Short of the wonder waiting there for me
Short of the glory you have given me
And yet
In all I fail to do
I am yours
Your child
Through what you have done
Through your claiming of me
And in that
I am free
Free to be your child
                   (Peace I leave with you)
To grow and do what you have called me
To be and do
                 Your child
                 (My peace I give you)
In the hard times
When ease calls us
To live
           Be
                     Do
The beckoning of the inner
                              Child
                                          Self
And yet I know Your peace
              (do not let your hearts be troubled)
And can live for no other

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me