1/10/2011

life makes sense

Monday January 17th, Isaiah 49: "You are an important servant to me to bring back the tribes of Jacob, to bring back the people of Israel who are left alive. But, more importantly, I will make you a light for all nations to show people all over the world the way to be saved." This text from Isaiah is a call to each and every one of us. God has a plan for our lives, it is not miniscule and silly like what shirt will I wear today, but it is a deep and meaningful calling. Look deep, pray deep and answer for yourself, “how am I called to be a child of God today? Who am I called to talk to? What function will I serve in the Kingdom on earth?” All questions about your life and how you will live it as a child of God. But know this, when you find the path that God has set before you, all of life just seems to make sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me