10/18/2010

Opening Litany Psalm 84

Opening Hymn
How Majestic is your name pw 66

Pastor: How lovely is the dwelling place of the LORD Almighty!

Congregation: Yes, how lovely is the dwelling place of the LORD Almighty! My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD;

Pastor: My heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.

Congregation: Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young— a place near your altar.

Pastor: How lovely is the dwelling place of the LORD Almighty, my King and my God. Blessed are those who dwell in your house and whose lives are lived as a praise to you.

Congregation: Blessed are those whose strength is in the Lord and who have set their hearts on a life long journey with our God.

Pastor: As they pass through the Valley of life, make it for them a place of springs where the autumn rains cover it with pools.

Congregation: As we journey with the Lord, let us go from strength to strength till we appear before the lovely dwelling place of the LORD Almighty!

Pastor: Welcome to Worship at Christ Our Savior Lutheran Church.

Congregation: Where we are Inspired by God’s Love to Praise, Nurture and Serve and where we live out this calling when we Gather to Grow through God’s Grace.

Worship Song
Lord, I Lift Your Name on High pw 90

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me