11/24/2008

Mark 13: 33-37


Advent 1

Watch!
Watch, and I stand there
waiting!
for that
----time
--------moment
when it would be fulfilled
and every life would have
that missing element
that wholeness
----and holiness
that every cell of my being
----and world
--------and universe
cries out for
----FILL ME LORD
----MAKE ME WHOLE
fill this void
----this longing
in my life
I am waiting
----(watching)
Lord. I am waiting
but the time
----(unending)
seems to be all there is
just the time
----and the waiting
--------(hurt)
----in this world
I am ready for you Lord
----(holy)
ready to see the glory
----(love)
that is you
and be taken from
all the hurt
----(this)
--------pain
----(gift)
--------hunger
----(of life)
--------and death
----(to us)
--------we have
------------(created)
------------in this life

WHEN WILL THE WAITING BE OVER?
and my eyes cleared
from having to watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me