5/19/2008

Oops

Sorry, I forgot to post the meditations and poem for next Sunday, the 25th. I am working on them now so when posted they will be out of sequence.

Also. Yes the web radio is still down. Promises to fix but no results yet. I put in a new router and it messed things up. So much for my tech skills. I hope to return to having it working soon and starting my Monday night "Grace Notes Radio Program' later this summer. Off to New Zealand this weekend for two weeks, visiting my daughter at Christchurch and then two weeks of Family Reunion at my place when we get back. 20 Bollerud's from around the country getting together. Busy, but looking forward to it. So, if there are any Bollerud's out there who would like to come to a family reunion in Anchorage in June, let me know, we can always squeeze in another one or two. I'm making another batch of home brew now so there should be plenty to go with the king crab legs.

Pastor Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me