6/04/2007

Psalm 146 (CEV) Opening Litany

Pastor: I will shout praises to the LORD with all that I am; I will shout praises to God on High.

Congregation: I will sing and praise the LORD God for as long as I live.

Pastor: You can't depend on anyone, not even a great leader the way you can trust in the Lord, once they are gone, that will be the end of all their plans.

Congregation: The LORD God of Jacob blesses everyone who trusts him and depends on him.

Pastor: God made heaven and earth; God created the sea and everything else, we can always trust God.

Congregation: The Lord gives justice to the poor and food to the hungry, the LORD sets prisoners free and heals blind eyes, the Lord gives a helping hand to everyone who falls.

Pastor: The LORD loves good people and looks after strangers, defends the rights of orphans and widows, but destroys the plans of the wicked.

Congregation: We are compelled as the children of God to do the same.

Pastor: The LORD God of Zion will rule forever!

Congregation: Shout praises to the LORD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me