3/26/2007

Web Radio Again and Again

How does this happen. I tell you all about our web radio, and it stops working. I don't know why. I will try to get someone who is smart to figure it out. Also, I turned 58, my son got a real nice present for me, the book, Second Chance and put it on my credit card. The Cab-Sav wine I was brewing in the family room blew up and spewed about a half gallon of red wine on the carpet and a Hummer (enzite commercial on wheels) runs into my little gas efficient Honda Civic. It was an interesting day. I will let you know when the radio is up and running again.

1 Comments:

Blogger host said...

"Be the still point of the turning world," T.S. Eliot.

Here's a prayer that the world turns a little less wildly around you for a while!

and Happy Birthday!

Bryn

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me