3/12/2007

Jesus loves me

Wednesday March 21st, 2 Corinthians 5: God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. 20 We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. How do people find out about all this Good Christ News? For some it truly may be “Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so”, but for most I suspect it is “Jesus loves me this I know for God’s People show me so.” Unfortunately, most of us don’t spend most of our time showing others God’s love. Remember, one out of a hundred read the Bible, ninety nine out of a hundred read the people who read the Bible. Sometimes it is amazing God’s love gets through, but then again, that’s God’s love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me