9/06/2006

Psalm 146 (NIV) Opening Reading for Sunday

Pastor: Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD, O my soul.

Congregation: I will praise the LORD all my life singing praises to my God as long as I live.

Pastor: Do not put your trust in rulers or those who cannot save. When their spirit departs, they return to the ground and on that very day their plans come to nothing.

Congregation: Blessed is one whose help and hope is in the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth, the sea, and everything in them— the LORD, who remains faithful forever.

Pastor: The Lord upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry.

Congregation: The LORD sets prisoners free,

Pastor: and gives sight to the blind,

Congregation: The LORD lifts up those who are bowed down,

Pastor: and loves the righteous.

Congregation: The LORD watches over the alien

Pastor: and sustains the fatherless and the widow but frustrates the ways of the wicked.

Congregation: The LORD reigns for all generations. Come let us Praise the LORD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me