8/16/2006

October Surprise

On the 27th of last month I wrote the following on my blog.

That which you do onto the least you do onto me
Watching the news while on vacation getting in a little granddaughter time. I wonder, with the elections in November and poll numbers down the tubes, will Bush attack Iran or Syria in October in time to swing the elections?

Now there is this article from Seymour Hersh.

Investigative journalist Seymour Hersh reports in this week's issue of the New Yorker that Israeli officials visited the White House earlier this summer to get a "green light" for an attack on Lebanon. The Bush administration approved, Hersh says, in part to remove Hezbollah as a deterrent to a potential US bombing of Iran.

Hersh disagrees with me and does not feel there will be an attack before the elections but rather after the elections during the lame duck period. It is my prayer that it will be neither, it is my fear that it will be one or the other.

Pastor Dan

Please read the following link for the full article.
http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=06/08/14/1358255

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me