8/07/2006

Do you hear the oneness?

Saturday August 19th, John 6: 47 I tell you the truth, he who believes has everlasting life. 48 I am the bread of life. 49 Your forefathers ate the manna in the desert, yet they died. 50 But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die. 51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." Salvation and goodness come from God. They are given to us in the message and ministry of Jesus. We are the ones who receive that goodness. The receivers are not in charge of who else might be receiving. The grace that comes from God, if indeed it be grace, extends to all. Out job is not to judge, but to live as brothers and sisters in Christ. Do you hear me Israel, Lebanon, Hezbollah, Iran, Iraq, Sunni, Sheite, W? Do you hear the oneness and love of Christ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me