12/06/2005

Integrity vs. Power

Monday December 12th, Isaiah 61: 8"Because I, GOD, love fair dealing and hate thievery and crime, I'll pay your wages on time and in full, and establish my eternal covenant with you. 9Your descendants will become well-known all over. Your children in foreign countries will be recognized at once as the people I have blessed." Power works in solving problems in the short run. In the long run, integrity wins the day. If you treat others fairly, that will be remembered, not just for a generation, but for generations. Short term solutions always cause long term problems. Fair treatment does not always get the results you want when you want them, it is a gift however to your children, your grandchildren and your great-grandchildren. I think we will find that in the long run, how we handle the issue of torture and purchased news coverage will affect us as a nation more than any war or act of terror. Remember, in God’s time and in God’s mind, honesty, integrity and fair dealing win the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me