9/06/2005

Step two, practice forgiveness and graciousness

Saturday September 17th, Matthew 18: 32"Then the master called the servant in. 'You wicked servant,' he said, 'I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. 33Shouldn't you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?' 34In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed. 35"This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart." Step two, practice forgiveness and graciousness. When Jesus met with the disciples in the locked upper room after the resurrection, he breathed on them and said, “Now as the Father has sent me, I send you.” Instead of going into the world looking for what others are doing wrong, our calling as the children of God is to practice forgiveness and graciousness in thankful response to the forgiveness and grace we have been shown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me