4/28/2005

lots of room

Thursday: "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. How many rooms? Who gets what room? Which rooms are bigger and have the largest closets? O wait a minute, this is heaven not home. In heaven there is room for everyone. In heaven, it’s the more the merrier. In heaven, all of creation will be transformed. In heaven, God gets to control the door, and God’s door is grace. Do you think Stephen and those who stoned him are there living it up and loving it up side by side? Not in our world, but this is not our world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • Facebook me